Guided fishing trips are a very personal experience…
Fishing with a guide is a piece of teamwork and camaraderie that many anglers enjoy (almost) as much as catching a big fish. Every one of our guides loves fishing, and loves sharing their knowledge and passion with others. Every guide is unique in some way, though, and we’d like to share a bit about each one of our guides here.
MONTANA, IDAHO & YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK
Big Sky Anglers is licensed to outfit and guide in Montana, Idaho, & Yellowstone National Park. We hold Montana and Idaho Outfitters Licenses, a Yellowstone National Park Commercial Use Authorization, a Gallatin National Forest Special Use Permit, a Caribou / Targhee National Forest Special Use Permit, and a Madison River SRP.
- Joe Moore, Big Sky Anglers, LLC Montana Outfitter License #8939
- Jonathan Heames, DBA Big Sky Anglers, LLC Montana Outfitter License #6878
- Justin Spence, DBA Big Sky Anglers, LLC Montana Outfitter License #9981
Big Sky Anglers, LLC Idaho Outfitter License #19817
- Jonathan Heames Idaho Designated Agent / Guide License # 9110
- Jonathan Heames Madison River SRP #55
- Joe S. Moore DBA Big Sky Anglers, LLC Yellowstone National Park CUA16-288 – Stream and Shoreline Fishing