Patagonia Sun Mask
Built for long days on the water, our Sun Mask can be worn in a variety of configurations to protect your head, face and neck and keep you casting from dawn till dusk. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.Product Specifications:
- Made of quick-drying, moisture-wicking polyester (35% recycled) with a touch of spandex and 40+ UPF sun protection to keep the sun off your noggin, neck and everything between
- Simple, tube-shaped design can be worn a variety of ways, allowing you to keep the sun off your dome from any direction
- Dimensions: 18.5"" x 9""
- Built with a blend of recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with HeiQ® Pure odor control and 40+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn