Lightweight, fully submersible 9-liter hip pack keeps gear dry, organized and within easy reach. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
- Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
- Hydrophobic back panel does not absorb or retain water
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Pass-through lumbar holds a net for easy, out-of-the-way stowage
- Pack volume is 9 liters
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Shell: 14.4 Oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the exterior and a TPU coating on the interior. Shoulder straps: 100% Recycled polyester monomesh ripstop. Lining: 200D 100% recycled polyester plainweave. All recycled nylon webbing.