The iconic G3 Guide Wading Jacket is the perfect blend of mobility and fishing utility. Lightweight guaranteed dry 3-layer GORE-TEX® combined with the first-ever 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro with stretch will move you through the elements with purpose.
- M's G3 Guide Jacket
- The iconic G3 Guide Wading Jacket is the perfect blend of mobility and fishing utility. Lightweight guaranteed dry 3-layer GORE-TEX® combined with the first-ever 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro with stretch will move you through the elements with purpose.
- Durable, breathable, and comfortable GORE-TEX® Shell 3-layer through the body with GORE-TEX® stretch panels strategically placed to move with every dynamic cast. The fabric feels tough to protect from the rain and durable to hold up to any weather mother nature tosses at you
- 3-point adjustable storm hood with high vis center hood panel
- Right chest pocket contains a retractor docking station that can be worn on the exterior when changing flies then stashed away when not in use to reduce potential for line catch
- Left chest pocket has loop front patch to store flies and contains a tethered, removable lens cloth
- Zippered stretch-woven pocket on interior of wearer's left chest and dump mesh pocket on interior of wearer's right chest
- Zippered handwarmer pockets built with interior bellows for additional storage and exterior drain holes for wading deep
- Fabric: Articulated sleeves and key stretch panels across the back enhance mobility
- Fabric: Shingled, no-catch watertight cuffs
- Fabric: Jacket length from collar to hem hits just below the waist to pair with waders and is versatile for on deck performance
- Fabric: Lower Front and Back Body - 3-layer GORE-TEX - 70D 100% nylon with DWR/100% nylon tricot backer
- Technology: Side Hood, Upper back, Shoulders, Upper Sleeves, Chest Pockets and Under Arm Panels - 3-layer GORE-TEX - 40D 100% nylon with mechanical stretch and DWR/100% nylon tricot backer
- Technology: GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL
- Technology: GORE-TEX®