Orvis Women's Open Air Caster Hooded Zip-Up
Our popular Open Air Caster Hooded Zip-Up Jacket is now softer and lighter weight with built-in stretch. Now made with our eco-friendly MarinoWul+™ performance fiber, the UPF 40 fabric wicks away moisture to promote evaporative cooling while low-profile strategically placed mesh venting lets air circulate. OutSmart® Fresh odor control keeps you feeling confident after a day of fishing, hiking, gardening, or playing with your pup—and it cuts down on laundry. Zip pockets for stashing essentials. Sunglasses cleaner hidden in the interior keeps shades spot free. Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting.
46.5% Nylon/26% recycled polyester/21% polyester/3.5% spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 25½" long.
- The coolest protection under the sun—now lighter and softer—stretches to match you move for move
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation lets air circulate to keep you cool
- Thermoregulating MarinoWul™, made with recycled plastic bottles and reclaimed oyster shells, wicks moisture to promote evaporative cooling
- UPF 40 sun protection
- OutSmart® Fresh odor control for confidence after a day of fishing, hiking, or playing with the pup—cuts down on laundry, too
- Hidden sunglasses cleaner keeps shades or smartphone spot free
- Zip pockets for stashing essentials
- Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting