These lightweight, versatile and performance-oriented tights are made for the sort of multisport activity that Chile's Maipo Valley is known for—from running to climbing to hiking to yoga, plus everything in between. Made with 8o% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit. Inseam is 25". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft fabric provides fast-drying performance; made with 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- High-rise performance tights with a 7/8 length
- Designed for optimal comfort and mobility with a folded-over front waistband and enclosed elastic in the back
- Center-back pocket
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Inseam is 25""
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 6.3-oz 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn