Orvis Wide Mouth Guide Net
As the longtime fishing guide adage goes, a larger target is better when landing fish—exactly why we’ve substantially increased the hoop size in our Wide-Mouth Net series all the way through the yoke zone. Not only is it far easier to bag a fish with a hoop this big, but it’s also a lot safer when removing your fly from a fish with ample room to work. The fish appreciate that, as well. Made from a unique composite material for lightweight durability that won’t show age as easily as wood, with a deeper, knotless, hook-resistant net bag. Pairs well with our Guide Sling Pack and Bug-Out Backpack, with a 19½" handle length that covers you from boat days to walk-and-wade sessions.
37½" x 12¾".
- For both boat fishing and walk-and-wade trips
- Large hoop sizing makes landing fish easier and safer
- Lightweight, durable composite construction that won’t age like wood
- Deeper, knotless, hook-resistant net bag
- Pairs well with our Guide Sling Pack and Bug-Out Backpack
- Total Length – 37.5”
- Total Width – 12.75”
- Hoop Length – 17.5”
- Bag Depth – 10.5”