Lightweight, fully submersible 15-liter sling pack can be worn over the left or right shoulder. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body and webbing are made of sturdy 100% recycled nylon, and back panel and lining are made of 100% recycled polyester
- Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe, even in full immersion; pack volume is 15 liters
- Hydrophobic back panel and shoulder strap do not absorb or retain water
- Net scabbard is integrated into the back panel for easy, out-of-the-way stowage
- Dual-direction zipper allows the sling to be easily accessed with either hand, and adjustable internal organization can be customized to your preference, making the pack equally capable whether worn over the right or left shoulder
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Compatible with our Convertible Vest or Stealth Work Station, allowing for interference-free access to essentials while on the water; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Shell: 14.4 Oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the exterior and a TPU coating on the interior. Shoulder straps: 100% Recycled polyester monomesh ripstop. Lining: 200D 100% recycled polyester plainweave. All recycled nylon webbing.