R.L. Winston Rods Boron III TH MicroSpey
TROUT HAVE MET THEIR TWO-HANDED MATCH
Our 3 and 4wt Microspeys combine the power of a Spey rod with the finesse of a trout rod to add an exciting dimension to the sport. These medium-fast rods excel in a range of situations that cover the requirements of swinging flies for trout. Use the 3wt for soft hackles, poly-leaders, and skating dry flies. The 4wt works great for heavier sink tips, bigger flies, and larger switch applications in stillwater fisheries. All rods come with our graphite tube and logo rod sock.
- ACTION: Medium-fast.
- GRIP DESIGN: 11” thin diameter Microspey grip. 3 ½” Small diameter bottom grip
- REAL SEAT: Charcoal anodized aluminum with double downlocking aluminum rings.
- GUIDES: TiCH finished stripper guide with nano plasma ring. Special chrome snake guides
- SECTIONS: 4.
- STORAGE: Premium Graphite Tube and Logo Rod Sock.
- MANUFACTURED: Designed and Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana, USA.
- 3WT: The perfect model for smaller water and swinging soft hackles, weightless flies, and skating caddis patterns.
- 4WT: Ideal for swinging heavier streamer patterns on heavier tips, and making longer casts on bigger trout water. Doubles as a great indicator rod on stillwater fisheries.
ADVANCED BORON III TECHNOLOGY, fast action
TWO-HANDED RODS designed for trout fishing
VERY LIGHTWEIGHT, powerful — can generate very high line speeds
THE NEW STANDARD in every category for Two-Handed performance
SPECIAL WINSTON-DESIGNED MICROSPEY Two-Handed grip