R.L. Winston Rods BIIIx Super 10
NYMPH RODS AND THEN SOME
Originally designed for nymph specialists, the mending qualities and length of these three rods are ideal for other applications, as well, such as drift boat and float tube fishing. The rods feature a sensitive tip to detect near-invisible eats when nymphing yet load beautifully when casting dries and streamers.
- ACTION: Medium-Fast.
- GRIP DESIGN: 6.5” Cigar. 1” fighting butt.
- REEL SEAT: Tiger maple reel seat with downlocking nickel silver hardware.
- GUIDES: Hard chrome snake “Shooting Guides” with chrome nano-lite stripping guides.
- SECTIONS: 4.
- STORAGE: Premium Graphite Tube and Logo Rod Sock.
- MANUFACTURED: Designed and Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana, USA.
- 3WT: Perfect for virtually any tight line nymphing applications when sensitivity means the difference between a hook up or making another drift.
- 4WT. A true all-arounder from dry flies to indicators, it has more power for windy days yet retains plenty of finesse for tippet protection.
- 5WT. The choice for heavy flies and longer leaders on bigger rivers and stillwater fishing.
ADVANCED BORON technology
SENSITIVE TIP to detect subtle takes
STRONGER MID-SECTION for accurate fly placement
STRONG LOWER HALF to control larger fish
1 1/2″ CORK EXTENSION reduces arm fatigue in high-stick and extended reach situations