BOOKING YOUR TRIP
Call 406-646-7801 or Email Us
While we can often accommodate last minute bookings during the summer, it is much better to make your arrangements well in advance if possible. This allows for adequate planning by both parties and insures you get first choice of dates for your fly fishing vacation. Early booking is especially important if you’d like to fish with a specific guide. Call or email the shop anytime and we’ll answer and questions you might have, get to know you a bit, and set you up for a trip you won’t forget.
Big Sky Anglers requires a 50% deposit for each day of guided fishing. Once your deposit is received, we’ll send you an email acknowledging your deposit and confirming your trip dates. Prior to your trip we will contact you to figure out additional details such as lunch preference and meeting times.
2020 DEPOSIT & REFUND POLICY
**In light of the current Covid-19 situation, we are relaxing our refund/cancellation policy for 2020 bookings to allow for 100% refunds of deposits for reservations that have to cancel due to the virus.**
REFUND/TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Deposits will be accepted anytime in advance of the requested dates.
2. A 50% deposit is required to secure the reservation. Balance due 48 hours from reservation start date.
3. If trip is booked within 48 hours of trip date, payment in full is due.
4. All deposits are non-refundable after January 1st, but can be rolled to following year.
5. If trip is cancelled after January 1st, we will refund your deposit if we can rebook your dates.
6. If trip is cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation start date, payment is due in full. If we can rebook your dates, we will refund your trip in full.
7. If trip is cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation start date and you’d like your payment to be rolled to the following year, we require 50% of trip to be paid to the guide unless we can rebook the trip.