BOOKING YOUR TRIP
Call 406-646-7801 or Email Us
While we can often accommodate last minute bookings during the summer, it is much better to make your arrangements well in advance if possible. This allows for adequate planning by both parties and insures you get first choice of dates for your fly fishing vacation. Early booking is especially important if you’d like to fish with a specific guide. Call or email the shop anytime and we’ll answer and questions you might have, get to know you a bit, and set you up for a trip you won’t forget.
Big Sky Anglers requires a 50% deposit for each day of guided fishing. Once your deposit is received, we’ll send you an email acknowledging your deposit and confirming your trip dates. Prior to your trip we will contact you to figure out additional details such as lunch preference and meeting times.
2021 DEPOSIT & REFUND POLICY
In light of the current situation with Covid-19 in the United States and worldwide, we will continue to observe a flexible deposit/cancellation/refund policy:
- Deposits will be accepted anytime in advance of the requested dates.
2. 50% deposit upfront is required to make a reservation, balance is due 7 days prior to start date.
- If trip is booked within 7 days of trip date, payment in full is due.
- All deposits are refundable, less a 3% transaction fee if cancelled more than 7 days from reservation date, refunds to be issued on date of reservation.
- For cancellations within 7 days of reservation, payment can be applied towards a future date.
- Cancellations within 24 hours will result in payment in full, unless due to Covid-19