Orvis Women's Ultralight Storm Rain Jacket
Don't let a bad forecast keep you in—slip into the 100% waterproof protection of our Women's Ultralight Storm Jacket. With fully taped seams, a YKK AquaGuard® front zipper, and storm hood with visor, the stretch 2.5-layer nylon shell seals out wind and rain, yet breathes so you'll never overheat. Plus, the interior has a raised DryTouch finish to prevent that clammy feeling. Zip-shut pockets and adjustable cuffs and hem round out this foul-weather friend. Packs into its own hood to keep in your daypack, tote, or overnight bag. Active Fit.
Nylon. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 27½" long.
- Hands down the most comfortable raincoat in its class
- 100% waterproof 2.5-layer nylon with taped seams and a water-resistant front zipper
- Breathes so you won't overheat
- DryTouch interior prevents that clammy feeling
- Storm hood with visor can be adjusted with one hand
- Cuffs and hem adjust to seal out the elements
- Packs into the hood for stowing in daypack, overnight bag, or tote
- Zip-shut pockets
- Weighs a mere 9.2 oz.