Orvis Ultralight Wading Jacket
A minimalist jacket within the Ultralight Wading System that offers solid protection against wind and rain that can be carried in a small daypack or even the Guide Sling Pack. Most wading jackets are heavy and bulky, but this new approach to foul weather protection offers more comfort, freedom, and a significant reduction in bulk. Combined with other components of the Orvis Ultralight Wading System this is an extremely comfortable and streamlined approach to wading and weather. It doesn't have to be heavy to offer great waterproof and windproof protection. Two-way stretch, three-layer shell fabric with 20K Waterproofness / 30K Breathability rating offers the durability you need with the comfort and freedom you desire. Moves with you while keeping you dry and comfortable over a wide range of temperature and activity ranges. Fully-taped seams for added weatherproofing enhances the longevity of the jacket. DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent repels water from fabric surface. YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zippers are flexible, easy to slide, yet keep the elements out. Two front storage pockets and side zip pockets feature power-mesh pockets for breathability, less bulk, and more pocket room when you need it. Integrated Dolphin Skin Cuff system prevents water from running up the arm when reaching into the water to release fish. Rubberized tabs for tool docking eliminate punctures in fabric when hanging tools, and offer greater security for tools. Internal power-mesh pocket for added storage. Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim. Rear yoke D-ring for net.
Nylon with PU lamination. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
Weight in size M: 480 g/16.9 oz.
- Offers solid protection against wind and rain without the added bulk.
- Two-way stretch, three-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- Fully-taped seams for added weatherproofing
- YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zippers
- Front storage pockets
- Side zip pockets feature four-way stretch power mesh to reduce bulk and increase ventilation
- Internal power mesh pocket for added storage
- Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system for additional water resistance when landing and releasing fish
- Rubberized tabs for tool docking
- Rear yoke D-ring for net attachment
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim
- Adjustable hem
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water from fabric surface
- 20K Waterproofness
- 30K Breathability rating