Hi, friends. We had so much fun at our Grand Opening celebration last year that we’ve decided to do it again! That’s right, Big Sky Anglers SECOND ANNUAL Grand Opening Celebration. Please save the date and join us on Saturday, June 30th, 2018 from 10 am to 10 pm to celebrate our first year at Madison and Canyon, and kick this summer off right. We are super excited to see everyone. We’ve got a number of things planned for the day, so be sure to check out the schedule later in this post. Also, make sure to check back in between now and the event as we are sure to be adding a few more special guests. Stop by the shop any time on June 30th to get in on store-wide sales, giveaways, fly tying demos, fly casting, and more. Great presentations and demos from vendors, Beartooth BBQ, and more. We are loaded up with new Big Sky Anglers hats, shirts, and other logo gear, and still have some classic Bud Lilly’s Trout Shop gear hanging around if you are looking for a collectors item or two.
Joe Moore, Justin Spence, and Jonathan Heames
Owners, Big Sky Anglers
39 Madison Avenue, West Yellowstone, MT 59758
Special Guests and Events Schedule
Be sure to check back throughout the spring as we add more to the schedule!
Saturday, June 30th
- All Day Long: Sales and giveaways. Tying demos, fly casting, and more.
- 10am – 11am: Coffee hour. Meet and hang out with BSA shop staff and guides.
- 11am – 1pm: Orvis Rep Doug Best will be in the shop presenting on gear and hosting a casting demo. Heads up for some cool giveaways and surprises for those in attendance.
- 2pm – 4pm: Farbank Rep Kurt Kruger will be in the shop showing off all the goodies from Sage, Rio, and Redington. Heads up for some cool giveaways and surprises for those in attendance.
- 5pm – 7pm: Catered BBQ from Beartooth BBQ of West Yellowstone, MT
- 5pm – 10pm: Party with the BSA Crew. Beverages, specials, awesome giveaways, and more.